Complaint Review: EUROTRUST AMG / LA,CA

• Updated: Sat, June 26, 2010

• Reported By: Anna — Reno Nevada United States of America
EUROTRUST AMG / LA,CA
P.O. Box 67249 Los Angeles, California United States of America

EUROTRUST AMG / LA,CA This company sent me a mailing and I sent the the $35.00 Have never heard from them since. Los Angeles, California

I'd like to know if anyone has heard of this group or has ever got anything from them?
They send a convincing letter speaking of reflating currencies and then take my money and then I never hear from them.  Now I must send a letter requesting my money back or what?  Need I ask the BBB or attorney general if they can shut down this kind of scam?  This is a postal problem and should be screened out.  Such scam should be screened out by the post office.
But I want the public to be safe from these vultures preying on victims of the recession.
they promise over a million dollars within 90 days.  And money back, RIGHT, ...what a succer thinking anyone could promise a legal process for creating any kind of income.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2010 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EUROTRUST-AMG-LACA/Los-Angeles-California-90067/EUROTRUST-AMG-LACA-This-company-sent-me-a-mailing-and-I-sent-the-the-3500-Have-never-617808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EUROTRUST AMG / LA,CA