Complaint Review: EV-Charge America

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: tcummings — Salinas California United States of America
EV-Charge America
9030 W Sahara Ave Ste 125 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

EV-Charge America Bob Rosinski Beware this Company will steal your Money. Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: All alledged charges were dropped and were fraudulent malicious lies by an ex-con

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: BOB ROSINSKI

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Anitech.net DBA Ev-charge america Robert Rosinski

After buying our Nissan Leaf we went on the net to find a Phase II Home Charging Unit. Doing a Bing search I found the EV-Charge America website ( www.ev-chargeamerica.com/index.html ) and what they offered seemed pretty good. So I started an email exchange with their CEO Bob Rosinski. He stated that the unit I wanted was $699.00 with shipping and they only excepted checks or M.O. at this time and the turn around time for shipping a unit was 4 to 8 weeks. I sent a check on October 6th and they cashed it on Oct 13th ( Bob stated in his email that checks weren't cashed until a unit was ready to ship) so I thought I be seeing my Home Charger in a week or two.

After many emails and many promises by Bob and EV-Charge America I finally launched a BBB investigation in December. That BBB case was closed recently with the company never responding to inquiries. I have since sent a letter to the Nevada
Attorney General's office in Las Vegas. I'm checking with an Attorney about court action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EV-Charge-America/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89117/EV-Charge-America-Bob-Rosinski-Beware-this-Company-will-steal-your-Money-Las-Vegas-Nevad-837583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EV-Charge America

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Corporate Headquarters - (USA)

Any legal charges ever brought against me, or my company was fraudulent and was dropped and dismissed by the Las Vegas, Clark County District Attorney when they investigated the source of the fraudulent complaint. There is no adverse record, and no criminal or civil action was ever taken against me in any way. Check the Clark County Web Site. I have a completely clean record, with a strong history of good references and good trustworthy performance over 25 years of significant management positions.

However, a convicted felon and Federal Prison ex-con has simultaneously, falsely and maliciously represented himself as the owner of my business, an employee of my business and/or a member of the management of my business. He filed a false claim with the Nevada department of labor with fake timecards he created to try and even get unemployment wages from me. He even created a log on identity and logged on to this Ripoff Report site as the owner of my business to make an earlier rebuttal, further trying to damage me. He managed to steal the ownership of my company for a while with the Secretary of State by committing perjury and changing my list of officers and my registered agent to him and his friends. He then had important legal information on my company sent to himself and further manipulated the destruction of my business and my personal reputation, such as taking over control of my website and email for a time.

None of these things he has said, or alleged are true. He told these types of lies to most all of the customers of my businesses, completely restraining my trade, causing people to lose their livelihoods, and me to lose my business and perfectly good reputation.

In particular, he went to a customer of ours in Las Vegas and convinced them to file charges against me, the owner, for embezzlement. We had picked up a product from them for repair, and while out for repair, this guy convinced them that I was not trustworthy and would not return the product to them.

I was shocked when I discovered all the lies and actions that had been told about me and the companies I represent behind my back everywhere on the internet, in person, by phone, people he had stimulated to post things against my company regarding early product designs and what all this vindictive, smooth talking con man had said and done with this one particular customer in Las Vegas to get the charges filed. Many months had gone by before I ever knew this was all happening. When I finally found out this was going on, I took immediate steps to properly resolve the issues.

I hired an attorney at great expense, and the facts were discovered and shown that there was no illegal or criminal intent of any kind by me, or my companies. I had a legitimate paper trail of repairs made on the customer’s behalf. It had all been fabricated by this vengeful individual, intent on personally destroying me.

The District Attorney immediately dropped and dismissed all charges and legal and police efforts against me. The record was purged of these lies and accusations. But the internet lives on forever and this guy had months to put all of his lies everywhere online. I was told by Ripoff Report that anyone can say anything on their site and they will not remove it, even if a legal US court, like the Clark County Municipal Court says it is all a slanderous lie, and they dismiss all charges as they did with me, Bob  Rosinski.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Anitech.net DBA Ev-charge america Robert Rosinski

AUTHOR: EXPOSED - (United States of America)

recent arrest  ( Google ) Jailbase.com / Justmugshots.com  now is your chance ( court date )
case # C1087809A  Las Vegas Nevada  MARCH 4TH 2013  Municipal Court Dept.6