Complaint Review: EVA CHRISTINE COCKERHAM

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: CAN'T TRUST LAWYERS IN MARYLAND — Baltimore Maryland
EVA CHRISTINE COCKERHAM
1818 Eastern Ave Baltimore,Maryland 21231 Baltimore, Maryland USA

EVA CHRISTINE COCKERHAM Please Do Not Hire This Attorney !!!! Baltimore Maryland

*Author of original report: Best Attorney in Baltimore

In 2009 I was dating a law student from Aberdeen,Maryland in Harford County name Eva Cristine Cockerham she was going to law school to become a Attorney at  University Baltimore Law ...  Approximately  May 2012  Ms Eva Cockerham stole $6,000.00 dollars out of a shoe box in my fathers closet this was his 401 K . My father was saving this money for a recent DUI he had gotten in May in Baltimore County.At the time of the theft of the money Ms Eva Cockerham and myself and two Social Workers for Baltimore County were at my familys home because they were  concerned about my mothers health  condition and if my father was stable enough to take care of my mother becaues he had a  severe alcohol problem ....One of the Social Workers were was in my mother and fathers room talking to Ms Eva Christine Cockerham and the other was taking to me in the living room ...When we left my familys home and got into the vehicle Ms Eva Christine Cockerham whip out a large sum of money and stated "I stole this from your fathers shoe box in the closet and said its $ 6,000.00 dollars." I told her to return it and she stated"bullshit after all the shit your father put me through he owes me ..". That same evening Ms. Eva Christine Cockerham went to Best Buy in White Marsh ,Maryland and bought herself a new Computer and 42 inch flat screen tv and put a large amount in her bank in Aberdeen... Prior to this event, my father was in the hospital the month before, we went to go visit my mother who suffers from Alzeimers & Dementia, she's been known to wander the parking lot of the apartment complex.  While visiting my mother, there was a altercation between Ms. Cockerham & my mother.  Ms. Cockerham jumped up off the loveseat, attacked my mother on the couch.  Choking, punching & rolling up a magazine that she was hitting my mother over the head.  Then Eva said "Call the police, call the police".  She said
"nevermind, that could ruin my law career."  She has a peace order against her from a woman in Dundalk, Md. How can she have this and still become a lawyer?  She had to go & speak to the bar committee.  They questioned her about the peace order and anything else that would stop her from becoming a lawyer.  She threaten me & said if I told anyone about her past violent behavior, what she did to my mother & father, when she was previously married, her husband threatened to leave her, she admitted to me that they got into a heated argument of him leaving, she smashed a wedding picture, & set the bed on fire while he was sleeping.  Later on that night, she was going to take the gun, kill her husband, her children and herself.  There are other things, that I choose not to discuss.  To me, its very apparent, her mental state is questionable & should NOT be practicing law anywhere.  She discriminates against, ethnic groups, making comments about "white trash" etc.  I have kept this to myself, but my conscience will not allow this to be kept secret.  My mother is on stage 3 hospice care, close to dying.  Ms. Cockerham continues to harass me contacting me, asking me where I am at, what I'm doing.  I find this very un-professional.  I have asked her to stop contacting me, which she continues.   She has called attorneys ruin cases for me, she seems to have this personal vendetta against me.

I'm at a loss as to what to do.  Do I call her boss to make a complaint?  Do I report her to the state bar?  What can I do?  I need help!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVA-CHRISTINE-COCKERHAM/Baltimore-Maryland-21231/EVA-CHRISTINE-COCKERHAM-Please-Do-Not-Hire-This-Attorney-Baltimore-Maryland-1122111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVA CHRISTINE COCKERHAM

Best Attorney in Baltimore

AUTHOR: CAN'T TRUST LAWYERS IN MARYLAND - ()

I Like to  apologize to Ms, Eva Christine Cockerham 1818 Eastern Ave Baltimore, Maryland 21231 I like to take back the statement dated 2-8-2014 where I claimed she stole $6,000.00 and beat my mother up .To be honest with you I was  angry with Ms Eva Christine  Cockerham because out of  stupidity I decided to walk away from a 3 year relationship with Ms Cockerham because of personal issues I had going on in my life and my family then when I found out I couldn't not get her back and she was in a new relationship I was very angry with her. Point I like to says is I screwed up and I made the biggist misake of my life walking away from Ms Cockerham and it was very uncalled for me to make  accusations about Ms Eva Cockerham. I known Ms Cockerham for 3 years and I must say to be honest with you she is a very loving and sweet woman with a very good heart.

Please  ignore this comment dated 2-8-2014 I was very wrong to write this about Ms Eva Christine Cockerham and if you want to hire Ms Cockerham you are making the best and excellent choice for a attorney  and you couldn't of found a better firm  at 1818 Eastern Ave Baltimore Maryland 21231 they are all excellent attorneys .To be Honest and straightforward in a business fashion Ms Cockerham has her shit together and seriously knows what she is doing and highly intelligent and will kick ass in a winning fight for you !!! I should know I was with her for 3 years !!! So You are making a very I mean very good choice in Ms Eva Christine Cockerham .

Personal note : I am not perfect and I do make mistakes in life I just try to be me and live my life to the fullest but if  there was anything I want in this life it would to be back with that beautful blue eyed strong woman I had from 12-3-2009 to 11-16-2014 I seriously made a mistake but I know thats in our past and I need to move foward in life if you ever  want to work things out you know where to find me . The only true man who serioulsy loves you !!!!

Sincerely