Complaint Review: EVENT ACES LLC

• Phone: 9176696762 OR 2129200490
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

EVENT ACES LLC !!!! DINO & GEORGE WILL NOT PAY YOU!!!!! NEW YORK New York

I worked an event as a 'server' almost 2 months ago and have yet to receive my paycheck. I have called Dino and his 'office' to resolve this matter on a weekly basis and they say my check "is in the mail" and then never arrives.  I have called Dino's cell (917)669-6762 and their "office" (212)-920-0490 repeatedly, first I was given excuses now I just get sent to voice mails, and of course no call backs.

Not only does Event Aces not pay, I was expected to complete work that was not in the job description Dino gave at the hotel interview. Instead, I had to prep food, bus tables, empty HUGE, over-filled garbage bags and then wash dishes without running water in a tent behind the location in 90 degree weather.

DO NOT WORK FOR EVENT ACES LLC, DINO or GEORGE KROKONDELAS.

Please post a complaint here AND file one with the BBB in NYC if you have had a similar experience. I know I cannot be the only one they have ripped off and I want to BRING THE CROOKED COMPANY DOWN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVENT-ACES-LLC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10022/EVENT-ACES-LLC-DINO-GEORGE-WILL-NOT-PAY-YOU-NEW-YORK-New-York-1059602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVENT ACES LLC