Complaint Review: EVENT ACES LLC

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: dlydon — port jefferson st. New York
EVENT ACES LLC
845 Third Avenue, 6th floor New York, New York USA

EVENT ACES LLC Got released 3 days early of the work week and then they don't answer phone or anything. New York New York

Two co-workers were sent home because of possible misconduct or bad behavior on their first day and the supervisor seemed to want to make it fair and sent me and my buddy home as well a minute after so we all signed out a little disgruntled and surprised. I got a call from a guy that was decently high up he was a signer for the company, person who finds people to work and gets a raise if he can find more and so on. He starts questioning who was drinking today at work, totally unaware and truthfully Ivtold him I really dont knnow and one of the first things he said on the phone was that pretty much all 4 of us were not getting paid no matter what so after a short argument back and forth of me expressing my take he gave me his and my boss's number again his name was James he works for event aces as well and he didnt answer 3 calls or a voicemail and a text message so it seems like they really dont like to pay therir workers at all. I'm fine with not working the rest of the days for this corrupt company anymore but i signed official paperwork and I want to get the money that I should earn considering all the hard work and how well the first 4 days went.

Daniel, Port Jefferson st. NY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 06:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVENT-ACES-LLC/New-York-New-York/EVENT-ACES-LLC-Got-released-3-days-early-of-the-work-week-and-then-they-dont-answer-phon-1062780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVENT ACES LLC