• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:escondido California
3600 N. Rancho Dr Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

EVERY CONTRACTOR. COM Internet Scam, Fraud, Robbery, Crooks, Scam Artists, Con Men & Woman Las Vagas Nevada

In early july i was contacted by everycontractor.com, by phone & email. They have a very aggressive staff and would not take no for an answer. I listened to what there deal is. They guarantee that if you pay $750.00 they will give you leads to jobs. We are a contracting company and this sounded like a nice way to advertise. We were very wrong! Two days later i recieved a call from the vice president of everycontractor.con.

He said that if i give him $7,500.00 he would guarantee us $125,000.00. I told him i would think about it over the weekend and for him to call on wednesday. Well, that was not good enough for (Bob). He called on monday july 7th at 8:00 am and said he was ready to sign me up for his new program. I told him i was not interested and he repeatedly called me back to the point of distraction. I said i could not talk about this any further and not to call back.

I would not answer the phone any more when i saw the 702 area code. The next thing i knew my fax line from my office was calling me, i thought this was unusual because no one calls me from my fax line. I immediately picked up fearing some kind of emergency, that is when bob called me a *^$$*$#@!@ liar and hung up on me. That was it, i called my credit card company to report fraud and cancel my purchase. They have never given us one job contact or refunded our money. I am going to follow up with every agency that will hear my case until these people are no longer in business. Dont buy their product, you will be sorry.

Hidden valley backhoe & trucking, inc.
escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVERY-CONTRACTOR-COM/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89130/EVERY-CONTRACTOR-COM-Internet-Scam-Fraud-Robbery-Crooks-Scam-Artists-Con-Men-Woman-359429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVERY CONTRACTOR. COM