Complaint Review: EVICTION Rescue

• Reported By: Rebecca — Los Angeles California
EVICTION Rescue
8484 Wilshire Blvd Ste 220 Los Angeles, California United States of America

EVICTION Rescue I was scammed! Don't be. Los Angeles, California

April 11, 2012, I contacted Eviction Rescue after having learned that I only had less than a week to stay at the house I was renting. It got foreclosed and was brought a new owner. The following day, I met eviction rescue's representative at my house. I submitted my document and gave my payment. We signed the contract on that day. It was clearly stated that I was only going to give them the papers and signatures they needed and they will take care of everything. There was also a refund guarantee.

On April 16, 2012, I was coming home from my work when I found my belongings outside my door. I was locked out. Good thing, a neighbor let me store my belongings in her garage. The following day, I contacted eviction rescue and they said they will check on it. But nothing happened, I tried to contact them again but they never answered. I went to their office in the last week of April just to get my refund but their office was closed. I kept trying to contact them, but once they knew it was me, they would hang up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 02:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVICTION-Rescue/Los-Angeles-California-90211/EVICTION-Rescue-I-was-scammed-Dont-be-Los-Angeles-California-1035187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVICTION Rescue