- Report: #651063
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EVO Canada
EVO Canada505 de Maisonneuve Boulevard West Suite 500 Montreal, Quebec United States of America
EVO Canada EVO Merchant Services Funds stolen. Double-charges customers. Funds not deposited to my account. Montreal, Quebec
*Consumer Suggestion: Payment Providers
*Consumer Suggestion: EVO Canada - Solutions!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: EX-EVO's SUGGESTION
*Consumer Comment: Everything you described in your report, we can relate to.
**BEWARE ** There are plenty of good Merchant Services providers out there. This is not one of them.
EVO Canada is the Canadian brand this company operates under. EVO is nothing more than a sales front. Global Payments is the back-end service provider, and they refuse to talk to EVOs customers, even though my account statements have Global Payments name at the top.
My dealings with this campany have been a nightmare, to say the least. A brief summary of my ongoing battle follows:
- Funds are not being deposited to my account. My first (and only) deposit took over a month to appear. Nothing since.
- Calls to EVO yeild no results, no answers, no details, no returned calls.
- Customers are being double-charged, and the funds are not being passed on to me.
- Ive been locked out of my virtual terminal, and cant view details of these charges, nor can I refund the customer, as I do not have access to my account. EVO will not refund the charges for me, as they have now closed my account without explanation.
At last count, I have placed 35 calls to EVO. While no solution or concete answer has ever resulted, I have been promised a call back at the end of nearly every one of these calls. To date, EVO has called me back three times, but only to say Well call you when we have a solution. I am frequently told something to the effect of the person who handles that is not in the office right now.
Ive run out of both options and patience trying to deal with EVO. I am currently seeking resolution through the Better Business Bureau. Perhaps this will at least result in a reply.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVO-Canada/Montreal-Quebec-/EVO-Canada-EVO-Merchant-Services-Funds-stolen-Double-charges-customers-Funds-not-deposit-651063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.