- Report: #301483
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EVO MERCHANT SERVICES &/or MERCHANT SERVICES, INC.
EVO MERCHANT SERVICES &/or MERCHANT SERVICES, INC.51 East Bethpage Road Plainview, New York U.S.A.
EVO MERCHANT SERVICES &/or MERCHANT SERVICES, INC. "A MUST-READ, FOR EVO MERCHANTS!!!" Plainview New York
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: DANIEL VISCOUNT
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The person pretending to be Garry Lee Howard, Sr
*Consumer Suggestion: helper
*Consumer Suggestion: helper
*Consumer Suggestion: helper
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I can confirm past postings...
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TRUE Statements
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: VICTIMIZED & SEEKING AN ATTORNEY
*UPDATE Employee: EVO EX...Garry Lee Howard, Sr
THE FORTHCOMING IS WHAT I LEARNED AND DISCOVERED, ABOUT 'EVO', WHILE WORKING FOR THEM:
1. THEY ARE NOT A TRUE FRONT-LINE TRANSACTION PAYMENT PROCESSOR, AS TOLD BY THEIR SALES AGENTS, 'LIKE MYSELF'.
IN FACT 'EVO' IS AN INDEPENDENT SALES ORGANIZATION 'I.S.O.', UNDER GLOBAL PAYMENTS, INC.
EVO, TO DATE, IS GLOBAL PAYMENTS, INC'S LARGEST I.S.O.
AS A SELLING &/or CLOSING TOOL, THE SALES AGENTS, UPON COMPLETING A THREE TO FIVE DAY TRAINING CLASS,WERE GIVEN BOTH, SALES PRESENTATION AND TRAINING BINDERS.
WITHIN THESE BINDERS, WERE NO LESS THAN LIES; TAUGHT TO NEW SALES AGENTS, TOWARDS GETTING A MERCHANT TO FEEL COMFORTABLE, ABOUT SWITCHING TO 'EVO'.
A DIAGRAM WAS MADE, AND DISPLAYED, WITHIN SUCH BINDERS, SHOWING THAT 'EVO' WAS JUST BELOW VISA/MC; THEREBY MAKING THEM A TRUE FRONT-LINE TRANSACTION PAYMENT PROCESSOR, AND NOT A MIDDLE-MAN, OR AN I.S.O.
THIS IS IN FACT, NO LESS THAN A LIE; BECAUSE GLOBAL WAS AND STILL IS, ABOVE THEM.
THIS SO FAR, IS A MISREPRESENTATION OF SERVICES, TOWARDS OBTAINING A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP; WHICH IN ITSELF, MAY BE CAUSE FOR LITIGATION.
2. ON A REGULAR BASIS, THE INSIDE SALES MANAGERS, WHERE I WORKED, WOULD PERFORM AN ACT, THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED AS FELONIOUS, IN NATURE.
THEY WOULD COPY AND PASTE INFORMATION, 'ESPECIALLY SIGNATURES' ONTO A SIGNED CONTRACT, TO KEEP UNDERWRITING FROM PENDING THE DEAL, OR SENDING IT BACK. ALL MANAGERS WERE A PARTY TO THS ACT, BECAUSE THEY KNEW OF IT TAKING PLACE, AT THE TIME IT WAS INITIATED.
IT WOULD BE MY ADVISE, TO HAVE A CERTIFIED, TRUE COPY SUBPOENAED, FROM UNDERWRITING; SO AS TO COMPARE IT, AGAINST WHAT YOU HAVE. ANY ALTERATONS, GIVEN TO UNDERWRITING DEPARTMENT, SHOULD GIVE CAUSE, TO MAKE ANY AGREEMENT NULL AND VOID; AS WELL AS CAUSE, FOR POSSIBLE LITIGATION.
THE AFORMENTIONED, IS BUT A TIP OF THE ICEBERG, 'AS TO SAY'.
POST QUESTIONS BELOW TO ANSWER ALL INQUIRIES.
Charlotte, North Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2008 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVO-MERCHANT-SERVICES-or-MERCHANT-SERVICES-INC/Plainview-New-York-11803/EVO-MERCHANT-SERVICES-or-MERCHANT-SERVICES-INC-A-MUST-READ-FOR-EVO-MERCHANTS-Pla-301483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)