Complaint Review: EVO Merchant Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Melissa — Riverhead New York U.S.A.
EVO Merchant Services, Inc.
515 Broadhollow Road MeIville, New York United States of America

EVO Merchant Services, Inc. Do Not Deal with this Company-Charged My Checking Account for Transactions after I Closed My Merchant Account MeIville, New York

I closed my Merchant Account with Evo and was told I would no longer be charged for any transactions.  I was charged with a transaction from Northern Leasing and 2 small Bank Card Processing fees.  I was in the process of closing my business checking account and these transaction caused my account to be overdrawn and I was hit with two $35.00 overdraft fees.  Evo never told me that I needed to contact Northern Leasing to cancel my account with them.  I was given the run around by Evo when I questioned them regarding this situation.  I also had a problem with my terminal and Evo made me pay for a re-used terminal that never worked properly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVO-Merchant-Services-Inc/MeIville-New-York-11747/EVO-Merchant-Services-Inc-Do-Not-Deal-with-this-Company-Charged-My-Checking-Account-for-785018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVO Merchant Services, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC