Complaint Review: EVO Security

• Reported By: badforbusiness — Atlanta Georgia
EVO Security
Internet USA

EVO Security NOT TO BE TRUSTED Internet

I was called by this company offering me a free monitoring system. I accepted the offer and scheduled an apointment for the technician to install the product. The tech never showed on the first apointment. Finally I was able to get a tech out after speaking to a very rude woman on the phone, who reschudled the apointment for me before she hung up without even an apology. When the tech finally arrived, he appeared to be very unprofessional looking, and smelled like smoke. The system was installed, and took much longer to do than other alarm systems I have had in the past. To make matters worse, after only two days in my contract, I decided I did not want the system in my home, as I didnt feel secure with this company. I spoke to the owner, Jeff Torres, who did not have a professional manner about him, as he was impatient, and seemed put off by my requests to cancel my contract. He hung up on me and I have not been able to get back intouch with him again, to take care of this matter. I am stuck in a contract with an alarm company I do not feel secure with. Very displeased with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVO-Security/internet/EVO-Security-NOT-TO-BE-TRUSTED-Internet-1055651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVO Security