• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Ralph Kuenkel — Tamarac Florida United States of America
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

EVOLUTUION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC. My Funding Resources Another sad story of someone taken to the cleaners! Sandy, Utah

I was referred to this company by an Internet email and was sure it was a legitimate deal.  Boy was I wrong.  They took me for $10,400.00 to design and coach me on building an online business.
Everything is done by phone calls, so you have no written material to back up your story.
These guys are good.  I read the ripoff reports and I can verify what they say.
I am contacting the State Attorney's Office and the Department of Consumer Affairs and hope they can help me recover all or some of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EVOLUTUION-MANAGEMENT-SYSTEMS-INC/Sandy-Utah-84070/EVOLUTUION-MANAGEMENT-SYSTEMS-INC-My-Funding-Resources-Another-sad-story-of-someone-take-907108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EVOLUTUION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, INC.