Complaint Review: EWC Payments Pty Ltd

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
EWC Payments Pty Ltd
Donvale, New Hampshire U.S.A.

EWC Payments Pty Ltd Unidentified Charge on my debit card Donvale New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: hey

*Consumer Comment: EWC Payments Pty Ltd

EWC Payments Pty Ltd is a fraud.

They charged my debit card for $39.90
I've dispute these charges with Green Dot Prepaid Visa.
I going to see if they going to recompensate me for this charge.
I'll post my results here whether Green Dot decides to compensate me or not. I googled EWC Payments Pty Ltd and to my surprise seach result number one: Rip-Off Report.

This is the first time I've ever been scammed and the last. I've decide not to use any credit cards or debit cards online again.

Beware of EWC Payments Pty Ltd there not good News.

If you're a victim of this scam file a report.

The more people who stand up to them the better the chances that they'll be caught and that this won't happen to any more people.

Johnnyo
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 10:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EWC-Payments-Pty-Ltd/Donvale-New-Hampshire/EWC-Payments-Pty-Ltd-Unidentified-Charge-on-my-debit-card-Donvale-New-Hampshire-342821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EWC Payments Pty Ltd

hey

AUTHOR: Eklzipe - (Australia)

hey i am a victim of the same scam.. was just wondering if they are still debiting it from your account and how to cancel it.. thanks

EWC Payments Pty Ltd

AUTHOR: Kramnotrub - (U.S.A.)

This charge appeared on our credit card statement. Thank you for filing your report with ripoffreport.com because it alerted us to the situation. We contacted the place who charged us. We thought it was a free offer but they said it wasn't. Very poor advertising but probably intended that way so they can rip off as many people as possible.