Complaint Review: EWI

• Submitted: Thu, April 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 09, 2009

• Reported By:Irvine California
EWI
5072 N 300 W STE 130,Provo, Utah, 84604 Nationwide U.S.A.

EWI Watch Out!! EWI is a Fraud, Will ruin your Credit and Life!! Provo Utah

I was foolish to sign up EWI's mastery program even after I found out many compliants against this company on the internet. As you can image how powerful their marketing is. Even when I brought up what I had read on rippoff report to them, they convinced me and my husband that they are the good guys. Watch out!! Me and my husband are very intelligent people but was caught up the moment that they seem so sincerely promised their program is your wealth road map. After being in the program for 8 months, my husband and I convinced that EWI is a completely rippoff. They set a perfect trap for you to fall. They usually gave 3 day free workshop. In the first day, they will teach you some tips to fix your credit and increase your credit line. Be careful!!! This is their first step to get you. They promise to reward your taking action after you raise your credit limit. My husband and I spent $35,000 for the worthless, and out of date mastery program. The minute we got home, we got call from EWI again trying to up sale us their so called one-on-one coach program. After sucking up $35,000 out of our credit, my husband and mine credit score dropped from 800 to 640. Great! How are we going to buy real estate with that kind of credit in today's credit market? We were stuck because we can't really no longer using their no money down/using your credit card method to invest. EWI don't have your best interest in mind, and all they care is to get you for next bucks. Many students of mastery program are getting together and try to file a class action suit agast EWI. There are plenty good seminar company/program out there. Make sure do your research and due diligence, or EWI will ruin your credit and your life.

Jenny
Irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2009 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EWI/nationwide/EWI-Watch-Out-EWI-is-a-Fraud-Will-ruin-your-Credit-and-Life-Provo-Utah-442438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EWI