Complaint Review: EWilson of South side auto parts

• Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2000

• Reported By:MCDonough n.y
EWilson of South side auto parts
954 East Chavaneaux san an tonio, Texas U.S.A.

WELL,to begin I bought a disc brake setup for the front end of m
y old antique pickup for 200.00, and then I bought the rearend for the same money also. they shipped the parts by freight. when I recived them and put them on, I noticed the brake drums looked pretty big so when I pulled them off and to my supprise there were no brake shoes springs or any other brake parts also. so I e-mailed ED.Wilson of south side auto parts that he hade given me three quater ton brake drums with the half ton rearend I had orderd. so he said for me to get the right ones I would have to send back the three quater ton ones. so which I did, for a cost to me of 37.00 u.p.s. I have e-mailed him several times about this problem but he tells me people were off sick so he was short of help. then he tells me, there hear some where bare with me. well I am in the process of restoring a 1967 pickup truck and spring is hear. but the parts are not. so I bought new ones I am sure I won't see any thing from this, but I would like some revenge out of this. if it is olny a spot on this page. thank you for tour time.P.S. this has ben going on sence 12-11-99
Ray Hathaway

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EWilson-of-South-side-auto-parts/san-an-tonio-Texas-78221/BRAKE-DRUM-RIPOFF-1892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EWilson of South side auto parts