Complaint Review: EXP Team

• Submitted: Sun, December 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Emil — Astoria New York United States of America
EXP Team

EXP Team FIE ALEXEY KURGUZ www.feellove.eu is a Scam Website/Operators Tallinn, Internet

I have paid 135.99 euro to a website called http://www.feellove.eu  I was told by a person named Alex that once payment is received I will be provided with a download link to the software. I was not provided with the software for 72 hours and I asked for a refund and I never received a response again from them. I tried contacting them and emailing them over and over but my only option at that point was to file a dispute and I did with my bank. i have also contacted 2checkout.com and have notified them of the scam charge. They have told me money have been already transferred to the seller's bank account and will need to contact my bank to resolve the issue. I am amused how a person can pay money to a website that looks so real and turn out to be such a scam! Stay far away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXP-Team/internet/EXP-Team-FIE-ALEXEY-KURGUZ-wwwfeelloveeu-is-a-Scam-WebsiteOperators-Tallinn-Internet-989056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXP Team