Complaint Review: EXPEDIA TRAVEL - EXPEDIA.COM

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Frances — Hallandale Florida U.S.A.
EXPEDIA TRAVEL - EXPEDIA.COM

EXPEDIA TRAVEL - EXPEDIA.COM Hotel Cirque in New orleans, La Failure to Refund Booking Internet

I booked a reservation in January 2010 @ Expedia .com to Hotel Cirque in New Orleans ,LA for 2/25/10 thru 3/1/10. Upon my arrival I found out that the hotel did not have onsite parking for there guest . Instead I was told that there is a public unmonitored parking lot which would cost me $28.00 per day. I was not comfortable parking my  rental car in such a lot as this.I spoke too the hotel manager Magda and Jose @Expedia explained my situation it was agreed by the Magda  the hotel manager and Expedia that she would refund $336.14 on the unused reservation from 2/26/10 thru 3/1/10.

After, I checked out we made a new reservation @ Days Inn in Metartis , La  from 2/26/10 thru 3/1/10 which we continued our trip. On 4/12/10 , I spoke to Magda at Hotel Cirque and was told a refund was given to Expedia .

On  5/ 17/10 , I spoke too Robbie #Id 242093 about this situation and he said call back tommorow . Presently, I am being given the run around about this refund by Hotel Cirque and Expedia . I would greatly, appreciate your help in this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPEDIA-TRAVEL-EXPEDIACOM/internet/EXPEDIA-TRAVEL-EXPEDIACOM-Hotel-Cirque-in-New-orleans-La-Failure-to-Refund-Booking-In-604458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPEDIA TRAVEL - EXPEDIA.COM