Complaint Review: EXPEDIA

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2008

• Reported By:Manvel Texas
EXPEDIA
3150 139TH AVE SE BELLEVUE, Washington U.S.A.

EXPEDIA.COM EXPEDIA FAILED TO ISSUE $50.00 GAS CARD BELLEVUE Washington

I used Expedia for booking two different vacations this year. I received the first gift card for 50.00, but could not get it to work anywhere. I emailed the company a couple of times but received no response. Suffice it to say the card expired.

The second vacation, I never received any information reguarding the gift card. I waited for over a month, then Hurricane IKE hit and took my attention elsewhere. I finally found the time to locate a way to email the company and ask them about the card I had not received. They emailed me back and said the link had expired and the only way to help was if I had submitted my delivery information. Please enlighten me on how I could submit information when I specifically informed them that I had not received any information on the card? They have informed me that they can not help me if this information was not submitted. Seems to me this is a major SCAM to get your business. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Cam
Manvel, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPEDIA/BELLEVUE-Washington-98005/EXPEDIACOM-EXPEDIA-FAILED-TO-ISSUE-5000-GAS-CARD-BELLEVUE-Washington-382616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPEDIA