Complaint Review: EXPEDIA.COM

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:st. paul Minnesota
EXPEDIA.COM
4200 150th Ave. NE, Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

EXPEDIA.COM ripoff Redmond Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Maybe a Authorization not a charge

Expedia.com is a Rip off company. They cheated me off my credit card. I booked a flight to Los Angeles and the amount was $419. Knowing that I have some balance in my credit card a day later at nigh I went to fill up my gas, guess what? my credit card authorization fail. The rest is history. I called expedia and I call my credit card company but I have not get back my money yet. My credit new about this but do not protect me.

Here how they cheat me. They chaged me for times - $10, 204.5 and 204.5 which add up to 419. And they also charge me another $419 which do not show in my statement - believe me. Somebody should do something about it.

Jojo
st. paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPEDIACOM/Redmond-Washington-98052/EXPEDIACOM-ripoff-Redmond-Washington-213576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPEDIA.COM

Maybe a Authorization not a charge

AUTHOR: Trina - (U.S.A.)

Alot of times this happens because of a error message during booking but its not a charge it is a Authorization that it taken when you hit the complete this purchase although the purchase did not complete it still authorized the credit card a authorization will normally fall off within 24 to 48 hours but it is up to the bank on when they will release the funds back to the account /// if this is not the problem you might want to check the account to make sure it was not a dupe billing !!!