Complaint Review: EXPEDITE SOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Jim & jan — middleville Michigan U.S.A.
EXPEDITE SOLUTIONS
2701 Enterprise Dr., Ste 212 Anderson, Indiana United States of America

EXPEDITE SOLUTIONS HAS EXECUTED A CLEAR BREACH OF CONTRACT Anderson, Indiana

I regret to report that Expedite Solutions, owned by Kyle Ochs, has failed to live up to a clear, written contract entered into by my wife and I.  This contract clearly stated that our accumulated "Savings Plan" dollars would be returned to us in full, if we were to complete one (1) full year of qualified, safe driving services in one of ther fleet trucks.  We successfully completed over 18 months of income-generating service.

When we had a final, voluntary termination meeting as Expedite Solutions drivers in May of this year, after being with them for over 18 months, we were told we'd begin to receive monthly payments in "about 45 days" - against the amount they owed.  We verbally agreed.  It has now been over 6 months, and NO MONIES have been received.

I have communicated with their accountant several times, querying about when we could expect to see at least some effort to honor Expedite's contract.  To no avail.  I assume the owner has advised "Jian", their Canadian-based accountant, not to respond to my latest query, since there has been no respnse at all this time.

This is sad.  I would at least expect a written response from Kyle, instead of hiding behind his accountant.  I understand times are tough at Expedite solutions, but breaking legal contracts (repeatedly, I might add) is grounds for the State of Indiana to get involved.   Copy of said contract available to appropriate parties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPEDITE-SOLUTIONS/Anderson-Indiana-46013/EXPEDITE-SOLUTIONS-HAS-EXECUTED-A-CLEAR-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-Anderson-Indiana-535353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPEDITE SOLUTIONS