• Submitted: Tue, January 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: bruno90068 — Austin Texas
, Select State/Province USA

EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT Who will protect American's from the Experian? Internet

October 2013 - I wanted to check my credit score and paid $1 or $2 for a credit report from Experian.  Jan 2014 - Three months later I notice a reoccurring deduction of $31.82 is charged monthly by "Experian 877-297-7790." I called the number and got customer service in the Philippines, who informed, by agreeing for Experian to check my credit $1, I was given a 7 day trial automatically and since I hadn't cancelled within the 7 days (of a service I knew nothing of) there was nothing Experian could do.

After I scrapped my head off the ceiling (since it exploded) I demanded to speak with a Supervisor.  My call was transferred from the Philippines to America where I spoke with a supervisor who also tried to sell the same line of BS.  After sharing my  views in a raised voice, she realized I was going to be a huge pain in her a*s, announced I would receive a $90 credit. Incredible how a credit rating company uses its position to take advantage of American's just trying to figure out their credit score.  Absolutely disgusting and disturbing.  I never had an opinon of this company before but I do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPERIAN-CREDIT-REPORT/Select-StateProvince/EXPERIAN-CREDIT-REPORT-Who-will-protect-Americans-from-the-Experian-Internet-1113565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT