Complaint Review: EXPERIAN,TransUnion

• Updated: Sun, February 22, 2009

• Reported By:n hollywood California
EXPERIAN,TransUnion
www.experian.com Internet U.S.A.

EXPERIAN, TransUnion And The Other One In This Order I had no idea I was supposed to do thier job for them Los Angeles California Internet

I am a 43 year old male who has in the past,payed off 2 cars and a 40000 dollar mortgage I co signed for my parents.My life time credit card debt is less than 5000 dollars.Less than 4000 if it were not for rediculas intrest demands.It's been over 8 years since I held a credit card.Out of those 8 years I found one comp that would hire me.

Life has been hard,I don't mind,I am still here and deserve to be proud because I never stole from another to make it.For several reasons,I thought I was to recieve money due to me.With that in mind I went to BofA and applied for home loan.The same home and the same bank I payed off 14 years earlier.I had a score of 496,ayear and a half ago that was 4 shy of decent credit.Iknew BofA would deny me,they are the bulk of my 8 years debt.

A few days later I recieved a letter from BofA telling me my score was now 0.Who do these agencies work for,who ever pays there bills.So I went to broker and got a 10.50%.Just over a year ago I went from riding a bus to having a decent but cheap ride,3 actually.Using my banks debt/check card,I spent alot of money on my home.I don't understand hoe I had a 0 score back then,but to find out I don't even merit a 1 is criminal.

I went online to dispute but I was computer illiterate,my fault,every click led me away from obtaining dispute.I am no longer illiterate but I am no closer to submitting my dispute.There is more to my story.Hell my story starts the day I was born,and when ever I think a chapter from childhood is closed I have to re-edit entire story.A Lawyers refferal would be appriciated.My home closes soon,I hope,and I could pay up front a little.Hell,I need several issues that require attorny expertise.While I am asking for help,well writing,a literary agent would be a miracle.There is money to be had,if I had good help.

Distorted reality
n hollywood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2009 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPERIANTransUnion/internet/EXPERIAN-TransUnion-And-The-Other-One-In-This-Order-I-had-no-idea-I-was-supposed-to-do-th-427195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPERIAN,TransUnion