Complaint Review: EXPERIENCESALES.COM

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Nhu — San Jose California United States of America
EXPERIENCESALES.COM

EXPERIENCESALES.COM Door-to-door magazine sales for children in hospital scam , Internet

A teenage boy was going door-to-door selling magazines.  I refuse to buy any, but then he said I also had the option of buying a set of books where 1 would be sent to my house and the rest would be sent to the children hospital.  He said it was tax-deductible, so I foolishly gave him the money.  When he left, I took a closer look at the receipt and it did not say anything about charity or being tax-deductible.  I went out looking for him and asked about it.  He couldn't give me a reasonable explanation and quickly gave me my money back.  I reported it to the local authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPERIENCESALESCOM/internet/EXPERIENCESALESCOM-Door-to-door-magazine-sales-for-children-in-hospital-scam-Internet-1027133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPERIENCESALES.COM