Complaint Review: EXPLORETALENT

• Submitted: Thu, February 17, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2005

• Reported By:Burbank California
EXPLORETALENT
8033 Sunset Blvd. #580, Hollywood,, California U.S.A.

EXPLORE TALENT Ripoff Los Angeles California ripoff Explore Talent Hollywood, California

This company fails to acknowledge cancellation requests, resulting in unauthorized credit card charges to customer accounts.

A few complainants report that charges for subscription costs are actually billed by a company called B A M. (B A M has a an unsatisfactory business performance record with the BBB.

I have recent emails telling me that I owe for months of service that I knew nothing about. When I tried to cancel with them I did not hear anything. However now that they want money I get weekly emails from collections. I have contacted my lawyer to resolve this matter.

Please check with the BBB, this is only one of many complaints on Explore Talent.

Pamela
Burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2005 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPLORETALENT/Hollywood-California-90046/EXPLORE-TALENT-Ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-ripoff-Explore-Talent-Hollywood-California-131731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPLORETALENT