Complaint Review: EXPLORETALENT.COM

• Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: KK — USA
EXPLORETALENT.COM
ExploreTalent.com Internet United States of America

EXPLORETALENT.COM Explore Talent Blatant SCAMs to get your money, Don't believe their Lies! Internet

*Consumer Comment: EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA!

* : I am currently a member

These people are horrible!

They LURE you with fake offers of auditions and castings to get you to pay for FALSE information. DON'T BELIEVE THEM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPLORETALENTCOM/internet/EXPLORETALENTCOM-Explore-Talent-Blatant-SCAMs-to-get-your-money-Dont-believe-their-Lies-493072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPLORETALENT.COM

EXPLORE TALENT=SCAM O'RAMA!

AUTHOR: Markvi - (U.S.A.)

Explore Talent is a proven SCAM! Go look them up on  Better  Business  Bureau ! They STEAL castings from FREE sites like Mandy and Craigslist and charges money. They also steal from LEGIT sites like ActorsAccess.com  Respected Casting Director, Industry Expert, and Author, Bonnie Gillespie (http://more.showfax.com/columns/avoice/) has said how her castings  that she ONLY posted on ACTORSACCESS.COM have mysteriously ended up on Explore Talent with the dates and some info changed around. GO AND EMAIL HER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!  Explore Talent also MISLEADS! They entice people with bogus links such as:  http://disney-channel-auditions.com  Some kid thinking he or she will get Disney Channel Auditions will end up at Explore Talent and not see any Disney Channel Auditions.  Explore Talent has been around for 5 years. In EVERY Acting Reference/Business Book written no earlier than 5 years and even in the books written or edited in 2008/2009, there is NO mention of Explore Talent!  Let's reference some of the Top Acting Business Books out there:  In Acting is Everything: Gold Edition by Judy Kerr, she mentions LA Casting, Actors Access, and NowCasting.  In How to Be a Working Actor:5th Edition by Mari Lyn Henry, Lynne Rogers, and Joe Mantegna, LA Casting, Actors Access, and NowCasting.  In Making it in Hollywood by Scott Sedita, LA Casting, Actors Access, and NowCasting.  WHERE ARE YOU EXPLORE TALENT?

#2

I am currently a member

AUTHOR: busybaby32 - (USA)

I currently am a member of exploretalent.com and have used them for quite some time! Almost a year now I believe. I have booked several jobs from the site, I always get replies to email inquiries to the site and I get a person everytime I call with questions. They have always been very helpful! I tried a week long free trial when I first joined and canceled (because I didn't have money). They called me once to check on me to see how I felt about the site. I signed up as a pro-member my next paycheck and have been ever since. I pay month to month because I don't have enough $ to purcahse months at a time and last time I called the guy answered my question and suggested that I could save money not being month to month. I have NEVER gotten the impression that all they want is money and have been contacted by lots of producers and directors from casting calls on the site and have worked for several of them.