• Report: #131914

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2005

• Reported By:Oak Park Illinois
EXPRESS CONSOLIDATION
413 NE 3rd Street Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

EXPRESS CONSOLIDATION Ripoff, More in Debt Delray Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: For every one person that complains we help much more

Since May 2002 I have been consolidating my credit cards with this so called company. I have sent already 4,256.00 towards my credit cards and 1,248.00 to there fees. My debt was 4,523.80 when I started with them, now its 4,574.27 go figure. I have done noting but fight with company, I kept up to date with letting them know if any of credit card cards were charging lates fees. I would fax them the statement and they "we will take care of this" but I guess never did. I have on credit card that was originally 986.00, now the current balnace is 1,638.00. When I contacted express consolidation, there answer was to send more money to them. I told them I was cancelling with them, I guess I need to fill out a form, which Im still waiting for. This was a week ago.

I work for a law firm in Ilinois. I have told them everything. I have also contacted the Illinois Attorney General. They will see if there is a class action suit against them.

So Im asking if anyone knows about a class action suit or would like to start one, Im ready. I have done research and work with 5 attorneys.

If your like me or have they same story (which Ive read 15 storys on this Rip-off Report, please contact me.

Cathy
Oak Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPRESS-CONSOLIDATION/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/EXPRESS-CONSOLIDATION-Ripoff-More-in-Debt-Delray-Beach-Florida-131914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPRESS CONSOLIDATION

For every one person that complains we help much more

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

IF you notice, people only post the bad about our company, why is the good never posted? Hint- Because no one cares about the good people do, only the bad. People are more interested in the bad then the good.