Complaint Review: EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELIVERY SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: SYLVIA — HONGKONG Hong Kong
EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELIVERY SERVICES
43-2 Pulao Ticus Plaza, Burmah road10350 Labuan, M Internet United States of America

EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELIVERY SERVICES Parcel Delivery malaysia, Internet

MY NAME IS SYLVIA BASILIO FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND CURRENTLY WORKING HONGKONG. I MET A GUY ONLINE AND WE BACAME FRIENDS UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT WE FALL INLOVE WITH EACH OTHER. SINCE WE LOVE EACH OTHER HE SUGGESTED THAT WE WILL HAVE OUR MARRIAGE IN MY COUNTRY AND I AGREED BUT AFTER I WILL FINISH MY CONTRACT HERE HONGKONG. HE SAID HE ALREADY ORDERED MY BRIDAL GOWN AND WEDDING RINGS IN ONE OF THE BRIDAL COMPANY IN ENGLAND. AFTER THAT HE MENTIONED THAT HE WENT TO DUBLIN FOR THERE MEETING SCHEDUES FOR HIS CONTRACT ON THE SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA IN VENEZUELA. BEFORE HE TRAVEL HE SENT A PARCEL THRU EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELIVERY SERVICES IN ENGLAND. THE COMPANY IN ENGLAND SEND ME EMAIL THAT I HAVE A PACKAGE FROM MY BF NAME MICHAEL WILLIAMS. THE NEXTDAY THERE ASIAN REGIONAL QUARTERS CALLED ME FROM MY PHONE AND SENT EMAIL THAT MY PARCEL ARRIVED IN THERE OFFICE BUT I NEED TO PAY THE ASIAN CHARGE WHICH IS 560 USD BEFORE THEY ARE GOING TO SEND HERE HONGKONG. I PAID IT THRU WESTERN UNION BY THE NAME OF EFAN BODE NASIR WITH HIS ADDRESS AT # 56 JALAN PUDU, KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA. AFTER WHICH THE COMPANY AGAIN CALLED ME STATING THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED A "STOP ORDER LETTER" WHICH THEY FORWARDED TO MY EMAIL THAT THE CUSTOM DETECTED MONEY INSIDE THE PARCEL. AGAIN THEY REQUEST ME TO PAY

ADMINISTRATIVE           RM 3, 140:23

COMMISION                   RM 4, 550:14

TOTAL AMOUNT              RM  7, 690:37

THE MONEY IN THE UNITED STATES DOLLAR IS US$ 2,515.

THE LETTER CAME AND SIGNED BY MARK KARIM, HEAD, CUSTOMER PROPOSITIONS.

WITH THIS I PAID THE USD 1,000 JUST FOR THE RELEASE OF THE PARCEL. I TALK TO THEM IF I COULD SEND THE 1000 USD THEN THE REMAINING I WILL PAY AS SOON AS I RECIEVE THE PACKAGE AND THEY SAID OK. THEN AFTER THAT THE OFFICER INCHARGE AGAIN TOLD ME THAT THE CUSTOM WANT ME TO PAY IN FULL BEFORE THEY RELEASE THE PACKAGE SO UNTIL NOW I DID NOT YET PAY THE BALANCE BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE MONEY. I JUST BORROWED FROM THE BANK THE MONEY I SENT TO THE COMPANY. MY PROBLEM NOW IS I WANT YOU TO HELP ME IN VERIFYING IF I HAVE REALLY PARCEL FROM MICHAEL WILLIAMS WHICH IS ON HOLD LAST APRIL 20, 2012 UNTIL NOW. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW, EVERYDAY IM CALLING MICHAEL THRU HIS PHONE IN VENEZUELA TELLING THAT I HAVE NO MORE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE BALANCE AND HE INSISTING ME TO PAY IT. FOR HIS REASON HE CANNOT PAY FOR IT BECAUSE HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA IN VENEZUELA AND HE CANNOT SENT MONEY. IM REALLY EMOTIONALLY STRESS NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I DECIDED TO REPORT IT. PLEASE HELP ME. I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR HELP AND PLEASE NOTIFY ME THRU MY EMAIL OR CALL MY PHONE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GODBLESS....

RESPECTFULLY YOURS,

SYLVIA BASILIO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXPRESS-LOGISTICS-DELIVERY-SERVICES/internet/EXPRESS-LOGISTICS-DELIVERY-SERVICES-Parcel-Delivery-malaysia-Internet-881154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXPRESS LOGISTICS DELIVERY SERVICES