Complaint Review: EXSaver

• Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Layton Utah
EXSaver
Internet U.S.A.

EXSaver Has been charging my credit card $14.95 for 6 months and I did not sign up for anything Internet

I am being charged on my credit card since June for $14.95 from EZ Saver and no clue who this is. My bank called them and said I signed up on Blair.com website which is bogus. I have done business with Blair for several years with no problem, do not know how EZ Saver got my credit card information.

Anonymous
Layton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXSaver/internet/EXSaver-Has-been-charging-my-credit-card-1495-for-6-months-and-I-did-not-sign-up-for-any-405499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXSaver