- Report: #1053415
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY
EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY180 Detroit St. Suit C Carry, Illinois USA
EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY did not received products or refund Carry Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Please beware of ordering from Extended Lengths Beauty Supply. SAM will tell you anything to get you off the phone.
I ordered Matrix 8RC hair coloring on 4/6/13 and they took the money from my account but I never received the merchandise. I emailed and called SAM 8 times and still got nothing. He promised me the order was shipped out and that I would receive it by the weekend. Still waiting for it and it 5/23/13!!!! After being patient for several weeks I decided to call SAM again and advise I wanted a refund. He said I would get that too, again still waiting.
Now I am very upset, so I called SAM again and he said he cannot refund me the money. He said he has over 5,000 customer and canot give me back by refund. He advised now I have to dispute it with my bank. Why do I have dispute it when the products were not even sent?
These are the excuses that SAM emailed me, please see below:
- A tracking number will be sent to you
- We have to call consumer affairs for USPS in Chicago to find out the issue
- We have a new shipment being sent to you
- You will received your refund 2-3 days
- You will receive you refund 2-3 days
- You will have to dispute this with your bank
NO MORE EXCUSES SAM, PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!! YOU HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING IT SO GIVE IT BACK!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTENDED-LENGTHS-BEAUTY-SUPPLY/Carry-Illinois-60013/EXTENDED-LENGTHS-BEAUTY-SUPPLY-did-not-received-products-or-refund-Carry-Illinois-1053415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.