Complaint Review: EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mrs. Jackson — Tinton Falls New Jersey
EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY
180 Detroit St. Suit C Carry, Illinois USA

EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY did not received products or refund Carry Illinois

Please beware of ordering from Extended Lengths Beauty Supply. SAM will tell you anything to get you off the phone.

I ordered Matrix 8RC hair coloring on 4/6/13 and they took the money from my account but I never received the merchandise.  I emailed and called SAM 8 times and still got nothing.  He promised me the order was shipped out and that I would receive it by the weekend.  Still waiting for it and it 5/23/13!!!! After being patient for several weeks I decided to call SAM again and advise I wanted a refund.  He said I would get that too, again still waiting.

Now I am very upset, so I called SAM again and he said he cannot refund me the money. He said he has over 5,000 customer and canot give me back by refund.  He advised now I have to dispute it with my bank.  Why do I have dispute it when the products were not even sent?

These are the excuses that SAM emailed me, please see below:

• A tracking number will be sent to you
  • We have to call consumer affairs for USPS in Chicago to find out the issue
  • We have a new shipment being sent to you
  • You will received your refund 2-3 days
  • You will receive you refund 2-3 days
  • You will have to dispute this with your bank

NO MORE EXCUSES SAM, PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY!! YOU HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING IT SO GIVE IT BACK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTENDED-LENGTHS-BEAUTY-SUPPLY/Carry-Illinois-60013/EXTENDED-LENGTHS-BEAUTY-SUPPLY-did-not-received-products-or-refund-Carry-Illinois-1053415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTENDED LENGTHS BEAUTY SUPPLY