Complaint Review: EXTREME LEAN RX - REVENUE SHIELD - CJW HOLDINGS - ALD ENTERPRISES

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:paramus New Jersey
EXTREME LEAN RX - REVENUE SHIELD - CJW HOLDINGS - ALD ENTERPRISES
1025 S. W. 59TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma U.S.A.

EXTREME LEAN RIPOFF RX APPEARS AS REVENUE SHIELD, ALD ENTERPRISES OR CJW HOLDINGS ON CREDIT CARD CHARGE BEWARE OF DIET PILLS THAT ARRIVE VIA USPS/THIS MEANS THAT ONE OF YOUR CREDIT CARDS HAS BEEN HIT BY THESE THIEVES!!OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma

On May 23, 2007 I received a package via USPS that contained pills. Upon opening the package I discovered that I was the proud recipient of a bottle of EXTREME LEAN RX, 30MG, 60 COUNT. I laughed and threw it away since I have never ordered any medication thru the mail; I figured this company must have a rather large marketing budget. But after some internel deliberation; which took about ten minutes I retrieved the bottle and package so as to contact this company. The first thing I noticed is that the packaging contains nothing but the bottle, no intro letter/NOTHING!! has no return address; only the words "FULFILLMENT CENTER OKC OK 73109"

When I went on the USPS site and punched in the tracking number I learned that they; the postal service received my mailing info electronically from these crookss on 05/14/2007. Upon typing into GOOGLE the product name, EXTREME LEAN RX I was horrified to see that hundreds if not thousands of people have been victimized by these crooks. Upon further inquiry into my finances I discovered as expected a charge for $106.90 from a company by the name of Revenue Shield in UTAH. Attempts to contact this front company went nowhere. My credit card company straightened the problem out on there end. But this has to leave one thinking how can a crooked company obtain your personal information and attempt to perpetrate a theft by using the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.

In my personal case it had to of been from a couple of internet toy purchases that I made for my son. This will never happen to me again because I will not purchase anything on the internet again. Which is the only way to protect yourself.

As you can obviously tell I do not know who this company is and am perplexed as to how they got my credit card info. The most disturbing thing is that this company continues to rape unsuspecting victims. Law Enforcement at the Federal Level needs to get involved and prosecute this company and it's numerous AKA'S so as to send a loud and clear message to other outfits that perpetrate these crimes against the public and banking institutions; which ultimately take the hit on the chin. Not to mention what these crimes do to peoples spending habits on the internet; which is suppose to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.
MY advice buy nothing on the internet it's obviously not as safe as the industry wants us to believe!

Armando
Paramus, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTREME-LEAN-RX-REVENUE-SHIELD-CJW-HOLDINGS-ALD-ENTERPRISES/OKLAHOMA-CITY-Oklahoma-73109/EXTREME-LEAN-RIPOFF-RX-APPEARS-AS-REVENUE-SHIELD-ALD-ENTERPRISES-OR-CJW-HOLDINGS-ON-CREDI-250052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTREME LEAN RX - REVENUE SHIELD - CJW HOLDINGS - ALD ENTERPRISES

drugs