Complaint Review: EXTREME MACHINERY SALES AND EXPORT

• Reported By: ABDUL RAZAK MOHAMMED — Atlanta Georgia
EXTREME MACHINERY SALES AND EXPORT
3901 NW 79TH AVE SUIT 164 MAIMI, Florida USA

EXTREME MACHINERY SALES AND EXPORT MOTOR GRADER RIP OFF MAIMI Florida

JAIME ARANGO and his fellow crooks took my money in 2008 and never deliver the equipment i bought from them.I paid $39,100 to EXPORT MACHINERY AND PARTS CORP in 2008 which JAIME ARANGO was part of for a 1974 motor grader.The equipment was to be shipped to Ghana/tema.I tavelled to Ghana waiting to clear the equipment only to find out that the equipment was never shipped.JAIME ARANGO kept giving me excuses as he was the one i dealt with through out the transactions.He told me the machine was mistakenly sold to some one else after they had taken my money,and that he  will replace the equipment and make sure it was shipped in a timely manner.He even drafted and signed a note confirming his assurance.I did not know he was doing all this to buy more time.By the time i decided to take action,they shut the company down and bolted away with my money and possibly other peoples money.I just found JAIME ARANGO operating under EXTREME MACHINERY SALES AND EXPORT.I will do anything in my power to put this guy out of business,so please join me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTREME-MACHINERY-SALES-AND-EXPORT/MAIMI-Florida-33166/EXTREME-MACHINERY-SALES-AND-EXPORT-MOTOR-GRADER-RIP-OFF-MAIMI-Florida-1082183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTREME MACHINERY SALES AND EXPORT