Complaint Review: EXTREME TAN

• Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: JULIE — LAQUINTA California United States of America
EXTREME TAN
15876 FOUNTAIN PLAZA DRIVE ELLISVILLE, Missouri United States of America

EXTREME TAN XTREME TAN, ELLISVILLE, MO TANNING PACKAGE RIP-OFF!!! ELLISVILLE, Missouri

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Huge mistake made

I PURCHASED A TANNING PACKAGE FROM THE OWNER, HERSELF.  SHE SPECIFICALLY STATED THAT THE PACKAGES ARE GOOD UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR, AS I ASKED TWICE, DUE TO LIVING OUT OF TOWN.  I PURCHASED PACKAGE USED 3 OF THE 10 TANS.  I RETURNED IN NOVEMBER TO USE THE REMAINDER AND WAS TOLD THAT THE TANS WERE EXPIRED AND I COULDN'T USE THEM!!!  I WAS TOLD IF I BOUGHT ANOTHER PACKAGE, THEY'D PUT THE TANS BACK ON.  THE MANAGER/OWNER WAS TELEPHONED.  THIS IS FRAUD!!!!  ALSO VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.  HOPE THEY DO NOT TREAT ALL OF THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXTREME-TAN/ELLISVILLE-Missouri-63017/EXTREME-TAN-XTREME-TAN-ELLISVILLE-MO-TANNING-PACKAGE-RIP-OFF-ELLISVILLE-Missouri-981871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXTREME TAN

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Huge mistake made

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Im the owner my name is Dave. This is the first I have heard of this. Our packages are all good for 12 months from purchase. There was clearly some miscommunication somewhere here.

Im sorry that this happened. I don't know who told her this but I will be happy to correct this and even add back the 3 tans to give her 10 new tans over again. If you ever have a problem ask for Dave I'm the owner !!!!