Complaint Review: EXXON Gas Station

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: amanda — brooklyn New York United States of America
EXXON Gas Station
1400 US 9 Old Bridge, New Jersey United States of America

EXXON Gas Station Ripped me off, didn't get full tank of gas and paid in full. Call the gas station and phone was disconnected. Old Bridge, New Jersey

The incident happened on sat 7/21 approx 10am.  I was on my way from Brooklyn, NY to visit my sister in Old Bridge, NJ stopped by the Exxon Gas station located at 1400 US 9, Old Bridge, NJ to get gas.  I told the attendant to fill my tank with premium gas and it will be cash.  I went inside to their store to purchase a drink, came back out and the gas finished pumping paid the attendant $37 cash and proceeded to my sisters.  I didn't realized at that moment my tank was not filled.  I thought something was wrong with my gas sensor.  I didn't return to the gas station, when I got home that night I purchased gas again and it wasn't my gas sensor.  The exxon gas station ripped me off.  I tried calling the gas station and their phone is disconnected.  I couldn't drive back to old bridge between the gas and tolls it would've cost me $30.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EXXON-Gas-Station/Old-Bridge-New-Jersey-/EXXON-Gas-Station-Ripped-me-off-didnt-get-full-tank-of-gas-and-paid-in-full-Call-the-g-915995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EXXON Gas Station