Complaint Review: EYEGLASS WORLD

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2010

• Reported By:KNOXVILLE Tennessee
EYEGLASS WORLD
7524 KINGSTON PIKE KNOXVILLE, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 865-588-2801
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

EYEGLASS WORLD DISHONEST FRAUDULENT COMPANY KNOXVILLE Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: No Problem with EyeGlass World Knoxville

I just wanted to add that I am having exactly the same experience with EGW for the past three months. I tried to talk to their headquater, but no reply. I wasted $450. I have been very patient with them and left several gentle messages, but no reply. NEVER GO TO EGW. Please spread words!

Jay
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2003 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYEGLASS-WORLD/KNOXVILLE-Tennessee-37919/EYEGLASS-WORLD-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-KNOXVILLE-Tennessee-62990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYEGLASS WORLD

No Problem with EyeGlass World Knoxville

AUTHOR: Adam - (United States of America)

My family has been all over town in Knoxville for eyecare over the years, and we found Eyeglass World Knoxville to be the best for us. The doctors who examined my various family members are very good, and the sales people were very clear about the offers. Now we always get our glasses there. The original report is not indicitive of the kind of good service and attention we have received there on several occasions.