Complaint Review: EYEPOTHESIS

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:AURORA Illinois
EYEPOTHESIS
6205 Lookout Rd Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.

EYEPOTHESIS This company is a Rippoff! They make you believe you are getting a free sample and HOOK you in for life Boulder Colorado

I too signed up for "free sample" through a third party website giving them my credit card for a shipping/handling fee of $4.95. I recieved the free sample and then a few weeks later received the same again. Thinking that it was a mistake and they sent me another "free sample".

WELL I recieved my credit card statement a few days ago with a $85.00 charge from this company.

I called their Customer Service line and was told that by accepting, and not returning the "free sample" that I was automatically signed on as a member and the product would be forthcoming every month.

They said I would have had to RETURN the "free sample" within 8 days for a refund ( I am now passed that deadline) and cancel my membership via phone or internet if I did not want any further product.

Am I nuts or what! Who ever hurd of returning a free sample!!!!!!!!!!!!
They did give me a RMA# to return only the unopened product ( minus restocking fee of $20.00) Anyways I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. We shall see.

Patricia
AURORA, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYEPOTHESIS/Boulder-Colorado-80301/EYEPOTHESIS-This-company-is-a-Rippoff-They-make-you-believe-you-are-getting-a-free-sampl-460083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYEPOTHESIS