Complaint Review: EYEPOTHESIS

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2010

• Reported By: Suzi — Brookville Indiana United States of America
6205 Lookout Road Boulder, Colorado United States of America

EYEPOTHESIS This company offered an 8 day trial period for their eye cream for shipping cost. I called to cancel the product on the 7th day but was charged their "club" fee of $78.41 for the 30 day supply. I've c Boulder, Colorado

I signed up for an internet offer of the eye cream by Eyepothsis. This was an 8 day trial for the price of shipping. I called to cancel the account on the 7th day. The next day I was charged the full price of $78.41 for the trial.  They say I didn't cancel in enough time so, the charge was for the 30 day supply I had received.

I am so angry at this out-right scam!  As a consumer I feel totally violated for trusting a company to say and do the right thing.

I don't want the product. They wouldn't tell me how to send it back. All they would say is I won't get my money back.  I can't believe how rude the customer service rep was. I'm not loaded with money.  $78.00 is a lot of money and I feel this company just stole it from me.  Enough with these fine print scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2010 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYEPOTHESIS/Boulder-Colorado-803013334/EYEPOTHESIS-This-company-offered-an-8-day-trial-period-for-their-eye-cream-for-shipping-c-624850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYEPOTHESIS