Complaint Review: EYEPOTHESIS

• Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: Carolyn — PASADENA Maryland United States of America
EYEPOTHESIS

EYEPOTHESIS Advertisement was misleading Internet

I thought I was ONLY PAYING FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING for a sample of Eyepothisis.  I wondered why I kept receiving other "samples" of their product.  My husband normally pays all bills for the household.  He became incapacitated and I had to pay the bills this past month.  I discovered that I was being charged $84.36: 7/01, 5/30, 4/27, 3/28, and 2/26.  I contacted customer service via e-mail and received the following reply:

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Eyepothesis! We have specific instructions to give for a successful return. You must speak to a representative via phone in order to be eligible for a return or refund.

If you have any additional questions or to confirm eligibility, please feel free to call our customer service department Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm (MST) at 866-711-2829 (International customer dial 0844-202-1900303-218-6654) and we will be happy to assist you.

Emma

Eyepothesis

Customer Service

As I tried to explain to customer service, I was and am disappointed in the product and also that I have been charged that amount of money for a product that does not do what the makers claim it will do - erase dark circles, for one thing.

I feel that they were not truthful about the product nor the return policy.  No where in their e-mail was a time limit on contacting them to return the product, even when I explained that due to health issues in my family, I could not contact them due to circumstances in my home.  They said there was a policy of a limited amount of time to contact and return the item.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYEPOTHESIS/internet/EYEPOTHESIS-Advertisement-was-misleading-Internet-632734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYEPOTHESIS