Complaint Review: EYEPOTHESIS

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Loretta — New Carlisle Indiana United States of America
www.eyepothesis.com Internet United States of America

EYEPOTHESIS "Ripping off the PUBLIC." Internet

The trial period started the day of order (12/31/12) and ended the day I received the product (1/7/13). I cancelled on 1/10/13 not knowing the trial period had ended. <I am taking their word that I received the product when they say I did.>  I did not even get a chance to try the product. I requested the charge be taken off my credit card account.  They refuse telling me I did not cancel within the trial period.  I was told I had agreed to their policy.  I purchased this item through another internet system which is a survey company.  I don't know if they had a policy attached to this procurement.  Maybe I need to find out the survey company.  I'll probably have to do some digging for that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYEPOTHESIS/internet/EYEPOTHESIS-Ripping-off-the-PUBLIC-Internet-1016940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYEPOTHESIS