Complaint Review: EYES ON YOU TALENT

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By:TAMPA Florida
EYES ON YOU TALENT
PUNTA GORDA, Florida U.S.A.

EYES ON YOU TALENT HUGE RIPOFF BE VERY CAREFUL PUNTA GORDA Florida

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMER

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off as well!

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Eyes On You

*Consumer Comment: I too have been ripped off in Tampa

I am one pi**ed mom, We met with Rochelle Cox back in last May we went to her Punta Gorda office she sat there and talked us up for a good hour and then asked us for $500 she told us this was for a lifetime fee for her webpage for my daughters pictures to be featured. Everything sounded okay but we were kind of skeptical. Once we paid her we had been promised work was coming, So we would call her here and there to check in on it WELL GUESS WHAT THERE WAS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE one after another. This lady is the most pathetic person I have ever met in my life.

I also noticed her children were featured on her web-page so for the people putting their children in her so called agency good luck getting work for them because I am sure the work is going to them. She continued to tell us work was coming but months had gone by and nothing.
My daughter got a job through a clothing company because we sent in a picture to this company I mailed in the picture to her asking her to update my daughters online portfolio she said she would tell the webmaster she always wanted to know HOW WE GOT THE WORK, Because our so called contract is exlusive with her HAH WHAT A JOKE!

Well months went by and my daughters pictures were NEVER updated on the site, My husband called her she picked up and within two seconds of them talking she told him to hold and hung up on him he called her serval times to try to give her a second chance and NO ANSWER! Shortly after that we e-mailed her to let her know how we were feeling and wanted to know what was going on this was in November of 07 it is now July 08 and still never heard anymore from her.

This lady is SICK for taking people's money and praying on children who are looking for an agency.
Do not fall for her scam you will be sorry.
My daughter now has two great agencies and just finished a disney job the two agencies we are with has ask us for NO MONEY at all.

Be careful for this lady, She is a huge liar! And is making a killing of money off of all of us. Dont give her your money. And if you have ran into this problem turn her in.
I have my attorney checking it out right now I do plan on suing.

Pi**ed off mom!
TAMPA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EYES-ON-YOU-TALENT/PUNTA-GORDA-Florida/EYES-ON-YOU-TALENT-HUGE-RIPOFF-BE-VERY-CAREFUL-PUNTA-GORDA-Florida-348930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EYES ON YOU TALENT

SCAMMER

AUTHOR: Anony - (United States of America)

Rachelle is awful and never responds to my emails. For YEARS! I'm looking to take legal action. Is anyone else still looking to do the same? Can I be connected with any of you here please?

I was ripped off as well!

AUTHOR: Lisah123 - (U.S.A.)

Rachelle, if you were so great to everyone, then why has it taken let's see, over a year for you to even get my son's pic on your website? I paid you IN FULL over 1500 dollars and the only thing I received is a CD With pictures from his photo shoot with you. My son was never put on the website or received his comp cards or his TWO Portfolios that you promised!! You are a fraud and nothing you say will or can change that at this point. We all deserve a refund and should get one because you do nothing but spout lies. It's been more than YEAR for me and still nothing from you!!

Lisa

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Pissed off mom! - (U.S.A.)

Rachelle has recently emailed me and has explained some things she had going on, I beleive in a second chance for people and have asked rip off report to remove the post above, She said she will be updating my daughters pictures and things are going to start picking up again so I am putting some faith and trust in her. Will Update.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Eyes On You

AUTHOR: Eyes On You - (U.S.A.)

Hello to all My name is Rachelle Cox and I'm the owner of Eyes On You Model Management Inc and I have notice here that in the last few months i have a few people that feel very let down and scammed. But let me assure you this is not what is happening and I'm so sorry for anyone that feels this way. I had some major personal matters that came into my life and threw everything into a world wind and I had to be away for about 4 months to get all these matters taken care of I tried to be honest with everyone and let them all know what was going on but they all think it was excuses believe me i wish it was excuses the thing about it is that you all have not been scammed I set you up with world known photographer and stylist and all your pictures are amazing and we all know this you all had my cell phone number where you could reach me 24/7 and no agency does this i tried to treat you all like family and respect you but I had a day that so much came on me personally that I had to go away for a few months and take care of this so I'm so sorry you all felt very let down and things are back up and running and your pictures are going on the website with in a the next few days that is the only thing that has not been done even though I had to go away for a bit all clients emails were recieved and you were emailed into them that is up to them to pick your child. I went above and beyond for your children and yourselves before all of this happen and you all know this. I took time out of my work to make sure i was down in Miami while you did your photoshoot so you all could feel safe because you all were scared to go to miami yourselves i had to pay alot of money in gas and in hotel expencies in doing this but as always that is what i was known for and why i have never had a bad name in 7 years of owning the agency because i went above and beyound for all my talent.... I worked 80-90 hours a week to make sure that everyone was happy and taken care of and I'm so sorry that you came into the agency when i had a falling out and some major personal issues that i had to put first because my health us involed so what i can say from here is that you all really know how i treated you and how i went above and beyond for you and i'm very sorry again that this all has happen but my health had to be taken care of and as you al know I'm the only one who runs the agency because people can not be truested in this industry... But I'm back and ready to start going full blast again and your pictures will be going up asap...

You know I ask for alot of character referances from talent that have worked with me before my sickness and here is what they had to say.. I'm going to copy and paste all of them from my inbox..
To whom it may concern
Rachelle Cox She has been very professional w all her dealing w me. She has created as comfortable of an opportunity for me to go and audition and book work in Miami.

She booked my work on Burn Notice, i was payed in a check from WB.

I look fwd to future en devourers with eyes on you talent

Cheers
Bruce Blauer

2. I met Rachelle about five years ago and began doing some part time modeling with her agancy. Rachelle is very kind, caring, and sincere. She would not hesitate to give anyone the shirt off her back. Rachelle is an extremely hard worker, and an excellent mother. I truly enjoyed working with her and felt confident that she was always looking out for my best interest. She is a wonderful person. Rachelle is also a very positive person and a pleasure to be around. Tracey Lovero

3.To Whomever It Concerns:

My name is Mark Moseley and I am a model/actor. One of my best resources is Eyes On You, headed by Ms. Rachelle Cox. She has always been easy to talk to and very informative. She has a beautiful personality that you don't see to often among South Floridians. She always seems motivated and upbeat, as well as caring and sincere. She has secured for me 'extra' rolls on several well-known tv shows, such as CSI: Miami and Burn Notice. I was always well-informed and ready for each work day when I was assigned by Ms. Cox. The cherry on the cake was that I always got payed in a timely fashion. She is truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Mark Moseley

4.To whom ever it may concern

I Seth Lester, worked for Rachelle Cox, for about six months. She has been the best boss, and manager that I could possibly ask for. She always went beyond what was asked of her to see that not only the job got done, that it was done correctly without anyone being hurt or stepped on in the process. She shows passion, heart, and the persistance to excel in not only her work, but also everything else she does. Whether it be her job as the president of one of the most successful talent agencies, a mother of three wonderful kids, or just a friend who is always there for you when you need her. I feel most confident to say that Rachelle Cox will do what is necessary to do what is asked of her.

I enjoyed my time with Eyes on You Talent, and Eyes on You Records as a artist, and talent executive. I wish the best for her, and I hope you understand that you can count on her to come through for you on whaterever you as of her.

Seth Lester

To Whom it May Concern:
Within a year of working with Rachelle I acquired SAG eligibility and featured roles in the series "Burn Notice" as well as a major role in the film "Bachelor Party 2". She consistently sent me out and submitted me for qualifying jobs and kept me updated on upcoming projects I may be interested in. I have worked with a number of bookers and have yet to accomplish as much success as I have with Rachelle in my corner. She has been accessible whenever questions or concerns arrived on the set regardless of the hour. In addition, and most importantly, I have always been paid promptly and treated with respect.

Sincerely,

La Trice Perry

6.Rachelle Cox found me on myspace, a published web site that I created. I was flattered to hear that she wanted me to film with 20th Century Fox. The joy of working with Rachelle is the experience of filming with a crew of talented producers and actors. I will always be open to hear about new opportunites I can assist her with and she will always be a dear friend. As far as compensation, what Rachelle paid previously was much appreciated. She seems to be a strong and successful woman and I am proud of her for all she has achieved.

Tabin Mills Talburt
President; 1 International Inc.

To Whom It May Concern~

I would like to take this opportunity to give my recommendation of Ms. Rachelle Cox. I have known Rachelle for over eight years and have dealt with her on both a professional and personal level. Ms. Cox has always maintained her professionalism and integrity. She is quite reserved and always presents herself with the utmost respect of other individuals.

I would highly recommend any association with Ms. Cox, since it can only result in a beneficial outcome; knowing her admirable qualities.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards~
Dr. Frank Levy

This is all i have to say and I'm truly sorry that all of you felt let down but sometimes something comes into all our lives unexcepted and we have to take care of it and let other things go no matter how much the other things mean to you and no matter how you want to let know one down well I had to and it hurt very much because i loved how i treated people nad how i have made so many peoples dreams come true. But as i said my health was more important and i had to put me first for once..
Thanks Rachelle Cox
Eyes On You

I too have been ripped off in Tampa

AUTHOR: Deceived - (U.S.A.)

I have been through the exact same thing. I have met two other families that are battling with her. We are all trying to unite for legal purposes. please contact me (((ROR redacted)))