Complaint Review: EZ 2 Buy Inc

• Reported By: Brent — Eagle Lake Texas United States of America
EZ 2 Buy Inc
35005 Automation Dr Clinton Township, Michigan United States of America

EZ 2 Buy Inc Took a Deposit and will not refund Clinton Township, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Good People Who Know Their Shit.

*Consumer Comment: EZ2Buyllc

*General Comment: EZ2Buyllc

*Consumer Comment: Ez2Buyllc

*Consumer Comment: Contact Attorney General & FTC

*Consumer Comment: Auto Scam

I left a deposit with this company for a boat that was advertised online.  They called me every day until they received the deposit.  After the deposit cleared they went dead silent..... No response, no refund!  I have been trying for months to get it back with no response.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-2-Buy-Inc/Clinton-Township-Michigan-48035/EZ-2-Buy-Inc-Took-a-Deposit-and-will-not-refund-Clinton-Township-Michigan-918527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ 2 Buy Inc

Good People Who Know Their Shit.

AUTHOR: jonny0111 - ()

HI, Ive Been dealing with ez2buy for over 2 years and have only been more than satisfied with the service, The only time they have "blown up" my phone was when when i was out of town becouse i missed my payment, (wich is 100% acceptable since you obviously need to pay for something you own) and after i talked to mike the problem was quickly settled. I have purchased 2 vehicles from them aswell as my boat. i am currently still paying off my BMW and my Sea Ray with no problems at all, I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a good deal.

EZ2Buyllc

AUTHOR: john - (United States of America)

Whats this i hear that ez2buyllc has been getting bad reports when i have went through them and there are one of the most nicest company's i ever worked with as long as you keep up on your payments and call them every other week to check up. You can't go wrong.

#3 General Comment

EZ2Buyllc

AUTHOR: chris - (USA)

hi i just like to say that i got my car though Ez2buy and it was the best deal i could have ever made. They make sure that all my needs where taking care of, And everyone was really nice. Also they made sure that all my payments where set up right and i would recommend this company to everyone that wants a great deal.

Ez2Buyllc

AUTHOR: chris - (USA)

hi i just like to say that i got my car though Ez2buy and it was the best deal i could have ever made. They make sure that all my needs where taking care of, And everyone was really nice. Also they made sure that all my payments where set up right and i would recommend this company to everyone that wants a great deal.

Contact Attorney General & FTC

AUTHOR: imbryan - (United States of America)

Our best recourse may be to file complaints with the Michigan State Attorney General, and the Federal Trade Commission....it appears they may already be investigating them.   Make sure you get your complaints in now!!!  Hopefully, all involved with this scam will end up in jail soon!

Auto Scam

AUTHOR: imbryan - (United States of America)

I too was ripped off by this company, formely called "Platinum Image Motorsports".   They changed their name a couple of months ago; something they do often.  The parent company to all of them is Blue Water Recreation LLC.  I am the seller of a car.  This company collected 21 payments from the buyer, but has not paid my lien holder in 6 months.  They refuse to pay me or my lien holder, and refused to return the vehicle.  When I pressed the issue, the vehicle was conveniently reported "stolen" !!

The buyer's insurance is likely not going to pay since it is not legal to "sublease" your car if you have a lien on it.  And/or the buyer did not put me on the insurance.  Either way, the insurance company will likely not pay, thus I am stuck with an auto loan of $11,000.  This company has all the makings of a fraudulant company, possibly even an auto/boat theft ring.  Please report them to your local authorities, BBB, and state attorney general as they are operating in multiple states.