Complaint Review: EZ Binary Trading Company

• Updated: Sun, September 15, 2013

• Reported By: Hopefullyhelpful — Washington Alabama
EZ Binary Trading Company
48 Themistokli Dervi Avenue, Internet Cyprus

EZ Binary Trading Company A difficult company to deal with especially when trying to get money back and close accounts Nicosia 1066 Cyprus Internet

This company is causing alot of problems especially when trying to close accouints and when clients try to receive a reimbursement of funds.The problem I am having at the moment is that to close my account I had to send either by fax or indeed post details of my bank card and a driving license.This I did by post and with a recorded delivery to the person I was told to being the accounts manager .

Now I am being advised when I have eventually got a reply from my e mail that they  have not received  my letter or my details!Obviously they are witholding money to get interest on the funds which is in fact illegal.I have tried to ring the telephone number they advertise on the site being 1-800-4357042 and I cannot get anyone to answer.I have obvious serious fraud concerns about the dealings of this business due to my experinece.

I am trying daily to get a reply to my problem and want to exlain to all users what problems I am having as it has quite a big web site and people need to be aware of the difficulties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 03:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Binary-Trading-Company-/internet/EZ-Binary-Trading-Company-A-difficult-company-to-deal-with-especially-when-trying-to-get-1084624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Binary Trading Company