publicly

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Customer1 — Pinellas Park Florida United States of America
EZ Car Credit Pinellas Park FL
6801 Park Blvd Pinellas Park FL Pinellas Park, Florida United States of America

EZ Car Credit Pinellas Park FL This is the biggest rip-off car place in FL Pinellas Park , Florida

To anyone that can read this:

I went to EZ Car Credit in good faith after my vehicle's motor blew up. I called and spoke with Mark at the dealership. He said to fill out an application for credit. I did and he called back saying that I was approved for any car in the lot.

I went there and met with all three sharks. One guy took me to see the cars while the others watched from the window. I was shown several cars with very high mile and no asking price. When I asked the sales shark, he replied that they never put numbers on the windshield because what they ask for and what they sell a car for are two very different numbers. I asked for the year of one car and miles and the guy said well they don't give us that information. so we moved on to another car. This time, I asked what the mileage was for that car and if the car had a car fax, he said let me check. He pulls out a sheet with every car in the lot. Years, make, model, miles, what they paid at the auction, and what they want to sell the car for. So I confronted the sales guy on it and he said I didn't see that.

So I left in disgust after spending an hour there looking at cars. I went home. I then get a call that they have another car for me to look at. This time I asked for make model miles and what they are asking. Mark the sales shark said that it was a 2002 Honda with 98000 and payments were $300 a month. So I asked again how many months, he said they didn't give me that information. So I asked him again. He hung up the phone and texted me that the car was being sold.

I asked Mark why they play games with people that are in need of a good decent car. I mean people My wife and I go to church, we have kids, and we both work very hard to make ends meet. We are the average middle of the road family who's car just fail to operate one day. We saw an add and desided to give it a try. Well this is what we got. Nothing but deception, half truths, failed promises, and just un-christian like attitude.

Please do not go to this dealership for anything. They will steal your livelyhood blind if they get a chance. Luckly for us, we never gave them a chance. Do your homework. Find out what the car is worth before you commit to anything. Thanks for reading my story and God Bless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Car-Credit-Pinellas-Park-FL/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33781/EZ-Car-Credit-Pinellas-Park-FL-This-is-the-biggest-rip-off-car-place-in-FL-Pinellas-Park-976542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Car Credit Pinellas Park FL