Henrietta

• Updated: Sun, June 02, 2013

• Reported By: Carol — Bristol Indiana
EZ Cash
Internet USA

EZ Cash This company has my name s# address & phone number and says I am being sued by them They are what is called junk debt collectors. We all need to find away to stop this illegal scam... Internet

This company has sent me the same identical email as others...Our government needs to stop these people, they are not even from the US...We need to stop all communication with them in every way...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Cash/internet/EZ-Cash-This-company-has-my-name-s-address-amp-phone-number-and-says-I-am-being-sued-b-1055775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Cash