Complaint Review: EZ GRANT PRO

• Submitted: Wed, April 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 15, 2009

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
EZ GRANT PRO
www.ezgrantpro.com Salt Lake, Utah U.S.A.

EZ GRANT PRO got me for $1.97 for a grant kit & $94.38 in hidden charges. never got the kit eather. Salt Lake Utah

I was suppose to get a grant kit in the mail and a $1.97 to cover the ship. & hand. I never got the grant kit only a $64.43 and a $29.95 hidden charge to my bank acc. I called the company and spoke to a supp. by the name of DAVE and asked for a refund of my money. He gave me the useual lines and tolled me it's in the fine print you can read all of this after you hit the submit. So basically you have a limited amount of time to fined this out and then call them to cancel makeing it your fault so they can exploit you and still your hard ernd money. They are dishonest scaming conartists that need to be delt with. their phone #1-801-222-5269.

Scott
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-GRANT-PRO/Salt-Lake-Utah/EZ-GRANT-PRO-got-me-for-197-for-a-grant-kit-9438-in-hidden-charges-never-got-the-ki-443763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ GRANT PRO