Complaint Review: EZ GRANT PRO

• Submitted: Sat, October 03, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Florida U.S.A.
1214 E. Wilmington Ave St 8 Sandy, Utah United States of America

EZ GRANT PRO Charged my credit card $78.75 without my authorization and still has not refunded my money like they said they would. Sandy, Utah

This company advertises that you can learn about getting federal grants for starting businesses, paying bills, and several other things.

They offer to send you the information for only $1.97. They ask for your credit card online, and you sign up for this service.

The information they provide is barely understandable to anyone. I wrote it off to just a bad experience. A couple weeks later my credit card alert on my cell phone goes off. It tells me that these people charged me $78.75!

I did not authorize this charge. I immediately called my bank to stop my card. I then called the EZ Grant Pro number and spoke to a customer service person. She told me that I will receive a refund in 2-3 business days.

It has still not came to me. This is a scam and you might as well kiss your money goodbye. Don't make the same mistake I did and many others have.

CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here. Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action. And good luck Let us know how you do! ED Magedson Founder RipoffReport.com Author of www.ripoffrevenge.com Rip-off Report PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-GRANT-PRO/Sandy-Utah-/EZ-GRANT-PRO-Charged-my-credit-card-7875-without-my-authorization-and-still-has-not-ref-503747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ GRANT PRO