Complaint Review: EZ Grant , My Grnat Site

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
EZ Grant , My Grnat Site
Mygrantsite.net / EZgrantsite.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ GrantEZ Grant ,My Grant Site This company charged my card for service's, I did not authorize. Nevada Las Vegas Internet

*Consumer Comment: Call the BBB & Attorney General NOW!!!

Late on the evening of 02/11/09, two charges appeared on my re-loadable Visa. I currently rec'd alert's to my PDA, that keeps me posted of activity that happens with my account. I called the credit card company and they informed me , that I would have to dispute the charges / they may drop off within a few days, I had them issue a new card, ASAP !

I strongly reccomend getting alerts / updates sent to your PDA/ mobile phone, if this service is available thru whom you may have you card(s), it can be a really useful service.

Shelly
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-My-Grnat-Site/internet/EZ-GrantEZ-Grant-My-Grant-Site-This-company-charged-my-card-for-services-I-did-not-auth-423367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant , My Grnat Site

Call the BBB & Attorney General NOW!!!

AUTHOR: Dastudent - (U.S.A.)

My banking account was dipped into by MyGrantSiteNet aka GrantMasterCD without my even knowing it. I had never even heard of them before in my life. I never ordered anything from them at all. And their customer service sucks they keep asking me for more Credit Card numbers and personal data before they can help me and then claimed that they can not find my account on their computers. What a scam!

I strongly urge/recommend that anyone that is another victim of this scam go to the website or call the following:

STATE OF NEVADA OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL BUREAU OF CONSUMER PROTECTION - Vevada is where they are supposedly located however on GrantMasterCD's website there is also reference to a connection to another name they use in an New York location so you may want to write/call the Attorney General office in NY as well.

Also: visit the website for and/or call: THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU for more information one reporting these people. I think one of these services has a litigation type service that may be free.

And of course report this to your creditors if you haven't done so already. They appear to be scamming a TON of people. The more of us that report them the better and faster they can be stopped!