Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro - Debt Eater

• Submitted: Sat, April 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 18, 2009

• Reported By:Wilbraham Massachusetts
EZ Grant Pro - Debt Eater
1914 E. 9400 S. St1433 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro - Debt Eater Mis-represented the company aadvising federal grants were available and you do not have to repay them Sandy Utah

I found this web site and thought I would take a chance since it was only $1.97 cost for the CD that I never got.

The next thing I know is that they deducted $ 64.43 from my account without authorization from me. I cannot afford this deduction, but it did not overdraw my account.

Now I do not know if they will continue to deduct more money from my account and how I can put a stop to this. Any suggestions?

Ruth
Wilbraham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2009 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro-Debt-Eater/Sandy-Utah-84093/EZ-Grant-Pro-Debt-Eater-Mis-represented-the-company-aadvising-federal-grants-were-444696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro - Debt Eater