Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant

• Submitted: Tue, December 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 23, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant
www.: ezgrantpro.com, grantmaster.com, getmygrant.com Internet U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant Online Grant Companies Have Secret Charges Internet

I am poor and have chronic Lyme Disease. Doctors have said Hyperbaric Chamber treatments are my best bet. After some research, I decided I wold try to get a grant for $12,000 to cover the cost of a chamber.

On the Internet, I found a variety of companies that promised the moon to consumers; I did some searching and found -- what a thought -- were the most reputable companies: Grant Master, EZ Grant Pro, and Get My Grant.

All over their web pages are claims they will send you a FREE CD that will answer all your questions on where to find grants on the Internet, how to write a grant proposal, etc.; the only thing you need to pay is a $1-$2 fee for shipping and handling. I went to three companies so I could compare notes on best websites, etc.

I've been very sick, so I haven't been balancing my checkbook. What a mistake!! I have had monthly charges from each company anywhere from $39.95 to $89.61. Grant Master and Get My Grant have told me they will refund my money, but so far, they have not been very good at doing so. To date I have had one monthly fee refunded from each of them.

EZ Grant Pro is the worst: they took $268.83 from my checking account and refuse to return the money because the monthly charge information is in their Terms and Conditions (which is where it is for all of them). I told them that Terms and Conditions were for expounding upon information given in a website, giving the companies' information, how to get help, etc. but not for correcting fraudulent statements: if possessing the CD is going to cost $89.61 per month, then it is decidedly not free. They were unimpressed by this point of view and still refuse to return my money.

Don't be taken in by these shysters. You will get all the information you need to get a grant at grants.gov.

Peggy
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro-Grant-Master-Get-My-Grant/internet/EZ-Grant-Pro-Grant-Master-Get-My-Grant-Online-Grant-Companies-Have-Secret-Charges-Intern-404219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant