Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro

• Updated: Sat, September 26, 2009

• Reported By: quicktemp — Stone Mountain Georgia USA
EZ Grant Pro
1914 East 9400 South Street 433 Sandy, Utah United States of America

EZ Grant Pro I ordered a CD for $1.95 and after I received my cd my account was charged $78.75 for the next 2 months. I called my bank and changed my bank card so that no more transactions can be made. Sandy, Utah

I ordered a CD for getting government grants. The cd cost $1.95, I received the cd about a week late. After i received the cd the company started to charged my account for $78.75.

The company charged my account for 2 months, once i realized it , i contacted my bank. I explained my situation to them and they told me how i could resolve the problem. The bank cancelled my card  and reissued a new one.

The bank told me to file a fraudulent account file. This would allow my bank to but the money back into my account and go after EZ Grant Pro themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2009 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro/Sandy-Utah-84093/EZ-Grant-Pro-I-ordered-a-CD-for-195-and-after-I-received-my-cd-my-account-was-charged--500773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro