Complaint Review: EZ Grant Pro

• Submitted: Sun, April 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 12, 2009

• Reported By:Cocoa Beach Florida
EZ Grant Pro
Someplace In Utah Utah, Florida U.S.A.

EZ Grant Pro thought I had a 30 day free trial for shipping charges Utah Florida

I was looking for ways to get educational grants to fund my college education and I saw this place called EZ Grant Pro on the internet where I could get a grant writing program for 1.99 for shipping charges and I had a 30 day free trial and if I didn't return it I would pay 39.99.

I never got anything in the mail or any instructions on how to write for a grant. I found something in my email about a debt eater program but that's not what I ordered!

I week later they hit my checking account for 64.45 and a few hours later they hit it again under the name of Debt Works with the same number.

I had tried calling them right before this happened and to see why I never recieved anything in the mail. I called 2 days in a row but nobody ever comes on the phone to assist you.

TOTAL SCAM and RIPOFF! Not legitimate!
I filed a victim report with my bank and I will get my money back becvcause they are FDIC insured, but it has caused me so much aggravation--I had to close my account and my direct deposits had to be redone. It was a complete hassle.

Cocoa Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2009 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EZ-Grant-Pro/Utah-Florida/EZ-Grant-Pro-thought-I-had-a-30-day-free-trial-for-shipping-charges-Utah-Florida-442993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EZ Grant Pro